Are you a health professional or surgeon that works with bariatric patients? – We’d love to connect!
A free copy of our book
If you work primarily in bariatric surgery we’d love to send you a copy of our book for free! Simply contact us and provide a mailing address. We’re happy to ship books internationally!
Lunch & learns / Seminars
We offer virtual or in-person (within Montreal, QC, Canada) 90-minute lunch & learns on a variety of different topics, as well as half-day seminars for clinics looking to train new staff. We’re happy to discuss this service more over the phone.
We offer an affiliate opportunity for our Teachable course – The Ultimate First Year Bariatric Bundle. If you have a large volume of patients you think would benefit from our E-platform, please contact us to set up an affiliate account.
Are you a dietitian looking for professional development opportunities?
What you as the dietitian need to know to counsel pregnant bariatric patients with confidence and ease.
Who is this course for?
1. Dietitians who occasionally or regularly work with bariatric patients who wish to become more confident in helping their patients plan for and navigate pregnancy.
2. Dietitians and other clinicians working in obstetrics who are looking to better understand the unique needs of caring for pregnant patients who’ve undergone bariatric surgery.
We also have a version of this course for patients! – HERE
Are you a psychologist looking for professional development opportunities?
This webinar was created for psychologists who are new to the area of bariatric surgery.
With growing numbers of post-op bariatric patients in communities all across the country, as psychologists, it’s not IF you’ll come across a bariatric patient, but rather only a matter of WHEN.
In this 80-minute webinar, we provide…
1. A basic overview of what bariatric surgery is.
2. A review of the prevalence of mental health disorders within the bariatric population.
3. Disordered eating examples from our clinical experience and other common topics of conversation with clients that would prompt a referral to a psychologist.
The webinar is accompanied by a copy of the PowerPoint slides, 3 relevant PDFs, and a certificate of completion.
If any of the opportunities mentioned above interest you, let’s connect!