Who is our maintenance toolkit for?
- Bariatric patients who are 1 year or more after surgery (all surgery types).
- Bariatric patients who no longer see their bariatric team regularly, or who are looking for additional support in between their team appointments.
- Bariatric patients who are nervous about re-gaining weight and want to be proactive, or for patients who have re-gained some weight and are looking for support.
How often do we recommend you use these workbooks? The best part about this toolkit is that you can use it over and over again! We recommend you self-evaluate with the self-evaluation checklist and work with the intuitive eating guide every 6 months for life.
The Bariatric Bundle: Maintenance Tookit includes:
- Reflection Activity – How much have I changed since surgery? – (7 pages) It’s easy to forget all of the positive changes you’ve made and only obsessive over what’s still challenging or what isn’t going well. This is an awesome reflection activity to remind you of how far you’ve come since surgery.
- The Complete Bariatric Self-evaluation Workbook – (11 pages) This is the ULTIMATE self-evaluation questionnaire that covers ALL of the bariatric basics or “golden rules” after surgery. These are pretty much the EXACT questions we ask new clients during their evaluation appointment. This is our biggest cheat sheet!
- The 7-day Intuitive Eating Self-help Guide – (9 pages) Complete with a hunger and fullness scale, this workbook has a detailed 7-day food journal template that will help you tap into your hunger and fullness cues. Remember how intensely you listened to your stomach in those first weeks after surgery? Knowing when to start and stop eating can be more difficult as time passes, especially as you fall into a routine and surgery feels less new. This guide gives you the opportunity to re-connect with your stomach over the course of a week and then identify opportunities for changes.
- 7-Day Menu with Recipes – (15 pages) Are you feeling uninspired when it comes to your meals and snacks? If you’re someone who’s looking for more variety, this 7-day menu has a ton of fresh ideas and simple recipes you can add to your repertoire.
- Visual guide to making balanced bariatric meals (with portions) – (1 page) This is a great handout to put on the fridge. It provides reminders of typical portion sizes for protein sources, vegetables, and carbohydrate sources.
- Visual guide to making balanced bariatric snacks (with portions) – (1 page) This is also a great handout to put on the fridge. Similarly, it provides reminders of typical portion sizes for snacks and easy combinations to be sure you’ll be satisfied.
This products contains multiple downloadable PDFs (as listed above). After placing an order, check your email for a confirmation email which will include a download link. If you have any questions or require assistance, please email – email@example.com
Price is in Canadian dollars.
These workbooks are in PDF format. They are intended to be printed and written on.