Written by two dietitians. Combined 10 years of experience in bariatric surgery. Insight from over 5000 patients counseled!
e-Book & hardcopy
Download the e-version to begin reading right now or order a hard copy in our store! Our book is also availble on Amazon.ca/.com/.uk/.au!
Bariatric surgery is a big deal!
Our comprehensive FAQ-style guide answers more than 80 of the most common and crucial questions we—as bariatric dietitians—get asked on a daily basis, such as:
- Why is my hair falling out?
- Why are my friends losing more weight than me?
- Why can’t I eat and drink at the same time?
This book is also packed with a ton of practical tips for those tricky and sometimes overwhelming parts of life after surgery. We provide advice for almost everything!
- Difficulty transitioning to solid foods?
- Struggling with digestive issues (i.e. nausea, vomiting, foods getting stuck/blocking, constipation and diarrhea)?
- Unsure of what to eat the first time you eat out?
And so much more! No more guesswork. Just practical expert advice!
CLICK HERE to view the Table of Contents!
What are readers saying?
“I just finished it from cover to cover. It’s very in-depth but not too overwhelming. It also has some fantastic tips I plan on personally using. Fantastic job!!!”
Order your copy today!
Hard copy & Kindle versions also available on Amazon!
subscribe to our free newsletter
Receive a complimentary 25% off our E-book!