The Weight Loss Surgery Book you've been waiting forIf you’re planning on undergoing weight loss surgery, have recently had surgery, or are a few years out, this book is for you!
Now available on Amazon! (scroll down for links)
e-Book & hardcopy
WLS is a big deal!
Our comprehensive FAQ-style guide answers more than 80 of the most common and crucial questions we—as WLS dietitians—get asked on a daily basis, such as:
- Why is my hair falling out?
- Why are my friends losing more weight than me?
- Why can’t I eat and drink at the same time?
This book is also packed with a ton of practical tips for those tricky and sometimes overwhelming parts of life after surgery. We provide advice for almost everything!
- Difficulty transitioning to solid foods?
- Struggling with digestive issues (i.e. nausea, vomiting, foods getting stuck/blocking, constipation and diarrhea)?
- Unsure of what to eat the first time you eat out?
And so much more! No more guesswork. Just practical expert advice!
CLICK HERE to view the Table of Contents!
What are readers saying?
“I’m a firm believer that in order for WLS to be truly effective, it must be accompanied by a change of lifestyle. I love that your book embraces that idea without forcing it on the reader. It shows by example and instruction, rather than merely stating it.“chip reynolds
Order your copy today!
Hardcopies available on Amazon
subscribe to our free newsletter
And receive a complimentary 25% off our E-book!